Customer reviews

1,092
Dear Zoo
Format: Board book|Change

on 19 September 2017
I was a playgroup leader when our two eldest boys attended the local playgroup. This book has to be the most read and enjoyed book ever!!
We had a copy at home which we read at bedtime. Our youngest son who is eight years younger thought this book was fantastic!
I have just purchased a new copy for our son to read at bedtime to his own little girl. Over the years I have bought this book for nephews and nieces.
Don't just take my word for it, buy a copy today!
on 8 March 2017
My daughter has the dear zoo puzzle and love the book! Great story and great potential for children's interaction
on 8 March 2017
A traditional book that has been on the go for years. children love it. Robust quality card.
on 15 March 2015
My daughter who is 15 months loves this book and I read it to her a few times a day. She picks it out from her books, it's robust and I hope the flaps don't tear as she's quite rough at times. My niece had this book and nearly 6 years later it's still in a better condition than the one I bought recently. The quality hasn't changed. I recommend this book.
on 14 October 2017
Absolutely love love love Dear Zoo. This is a classic book.
Bought as a baby shower gift for a friend! It's hardback so nice and sturdy!!
on 5 May 2017
This is now my 15 month olds favourite book. We take it out with us when going for a pub lunch as it keeps him entertained till the food arrives.
on 29 December 2015
Great book however would be better if pages were stronger and it is going to get torn very easily. The 'Dear Zoo' story book without the noises is more robust.
on 10 April 2017
Bought for my niece, she loves this book. Wortht he price and came packed with other items ordered, so top marks for packaging
on 6 October 2017
My child loves it when he was 3-4 years old. Every animal is covered under a cage which can be opened by child, really interesting!
on 25 July 2017
A wonderful gift for my grandson! He loves it! A really lovely book, sturdy, colourful and well produced.