on 10 July 2002
My toddler asks for this book every night (he calls it the 'horse' book as the white mice in the story turn into horses for Cinderella's coach.....). He loves the rhymes, the bright colours and he still gets excited by the 'lift the flaps' even though we have read the story again and again...... It's a lovely gentle introduction to a classic story, with a happy ending of course!
on 18 October 2001
This book is our daughter's favourite (and our favourite book for her!). The story is so well written and the words so rhythmical that she loves us reading it to her.
The pictures are excellent and there is always something to do on each page. Our daughter is captivated by each page, and she never tires of hearing it.
on 21 April 2010
I bought this for my 3 1/2 year old daughter. She loves it and story is very well told and a great update from the original. The flaps are strong which is great as they don't tear easily from constant use.
on 28 September 2010
We love this book. Have all of them in the series. Highly recommendedLift-the-flap Fairy Tales: The Three Little Pigs
on 28 October 2011
This book is great for preschoolers and early years. The story is simple enough with rhyme and lift the flaps it is interactive and you can talk about the pictures as they are bright and clear and appealing to young children. I recommend the whole series, especially the ones with cds!
on 4 January 2011
I found this serious a must. In fact the only downfall is there are currently only about six or seven in this serious. My kids love these, both the stories and the interaction. I RECOMMED THESE to anyone who want their children to develop an appreciation for books.
on 4 March 2011
This was an interesting version of the traditional story. We needed different versions to compare and contrast in class, glad I chose this as it was so different to the others I purchased! Great service, very quick delivery, thanks
on 9 January 2011
My son is almost 3 and loves this book and CD.The music on the CD, the illustrations and the adaptation of this classic fairy tale are all great.
on 17 July 2009
I wish I could rate this higher!

A super early introduction in a rhyming fun way to a classic fairytale.

Brilliant retelling, stunning and genius illustrations and flaps, but best of all is the super CD on which Anna Chancellor reads the story.

Cannot recommend this one more highly.
on 8 December 2010
Going to enjoy reading this with my 3 year old granddaughter who loves Lift-the flap books. Like the rhyming text. Does the Prince look familiar???????? Clear colourful illustrations.