on 10 July 2002
My toddler asks for this book every night (he calls it the 'horse' book as the white mice in the story turn into horses for Cinderella's coach.....). He loves the rhymes, the bright colours and he still gets excited by the 'lift the flaps' even though we have read the story again and again...... It's a lovely gentle introduction to a classic story, with a happy ending of course!
on 18 October 2001
This book is our daughter's favourite (and our favourite book for her!). The story is so well written and the words so rhythmical that she loves us reading it to her.
The pictures are excellent and there is always something to do on each page. Our daughter is captivated by each page, and she never tires of hearing it.
on 28 October 2011
This book is great for preschoolers and early years. The story is simple enough with rhyme and lift the flaps it is interactive and you can talk about the pictures as they are bright and clear and appealing to young children. I recommend the whole series, especially the ones with cds!
on 2 May 2014
we have all the books by this author now and they are fab, very engaging, they rhyme really well and just the right length for a toddler bedtime story, my three year old can finish most of the sentence's off in these due to them rhyming which I think has helped his speech, I cant recommend these enough!.
on 21 April 2010
I bought this for my 3 1/2 year old daughter. She loves it and story is very well told and a great update from the original. The flaps are strong which is great as they don't tear easily from constant use.
on 26 December 2011
Nick Sharratt is an absolute genius his illustrations and humour are always a hit with both adults and children and this simple version of the classic Cinderella tale is not a disappointment. I work with Nursery aged children and we were looking at the story of Cinderella, the book arrived quickly and was a bargain price in comparison to over the counter shops. It has lovely rhymes, little surprises under the flaps which the children love and a happy ending which will please everyone. An excellent buy
on 28 September 2010
We love this book. Have all of them in the series. Highly recommendedLift-the-flap Fairy Tales: The Three Little Pigs
on 25 March 2013
I simply these books of Stephen Tucker, as does my nephew. He first took a liking when he was less than a year old and still does so as he nears starting school! The rhyming nature is brilliant and the pictures are great. To come with a cd too makes this a great buy!
on 4 January 2011
I found this serious a must. In fact the only downfall is there are currently only about six or seven in this serious. My kids love these, both the stories and the interaction. I RECOMMED THESE to anyone who want their children to develop an appreciation for books.
on 4 March 2011
This was an interesting version of the traditional story. We needed different versions to compare and contrast in class, glad I chose this as it was so different to the others I purchased! Great service, very quick delivery, thanks