on 12 August 2017
I remember this story and song from when i was a kid and it's lovely to see my grandkids enjoying it today. Great value for book and CD
on 25 October 2017
Just a reminder for a little one, that little ones grow up and move on. Lovely book and hopefully a keepsake.
on 6 June 2014
My 5 year old son love puff the magic Dragon! He watches a the cartoons and was running out of books to read at story time! It's a lovely story and The cd is great brilliant price and it's made my son very happy!!
on 16 September 2017
Very attractive presentation with an enjoyable CD
on 1 June 2015
This book contains lovely pictures and reminded me if listening to the song when I was a child. Yes it is a little sad towards the end but it is beautiful and a classic.
on 5 May 2017
We liked this and the CD
on 27 August 2017
Perfect just what my grandson asked for .
on 5 October 2017
Beautiful illustrations. CD worked fine. A favourite with my daughter.
on 25 September 2017
Love this book
on 10 February 2009
I have bought this book several times now for children aged between 3 and 7. It is beautifully illustrated and the writing style makes it accessible to a broad set of age ranges. The CD is an added bonus and nice to have in the car for those boring journeys!