Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 June 2017
Great book, good seller
on 17 December 2015
Focuses on colours more than anything else. I was hoping on more of the 'daylight is better to be awake than darkness' vibe I felt would be a good 'learning lesson' for little ones. It is there, but not as big as I would have hoped. Otherwise, great illustrations, very auditory-wise pleasing sentences.
on 6 April 2016
I'm fairly sure I selected a 'New' item, and I definitely paid the new price, but the book I've been sent looks like it's had quite a bit of use. It's a board type book, and the cover and edges of the book are damaged/peeling off.
on 5 March 2017
Fantastic book which has quickly become 21 month old daughter's favourite book - has to be read every night before bed. Have been struck both by her engagement with the book and by the way in which she seems to be becoming ever more curious about the world since reading it: 'wow' has become a common refrain when she sees something new/different/amazing. The 'curious' owl is a lovely model for our children.
on 20 April 2017
Fantastic little book
on 17 July 2013
I brought this book for my two year old son for two reasons. Firstly I loved the illustrations and secondly because he was having trouble learning his colours and within no time, he mastered his colours. (Brown Bear is also a very good book for learning colours). It would make a great present for age 1+ as it's such a gorgeous book.
on 4 June 2017
Such a sweet and beautiful book for bedtime.
on 25 May 2011
What a wonderful story. I bought this book for a friend and now am buying another for my son as its such a simple lovely story. They are both only 1 but the bright colours and simple text appeals to them. I think it will also make for a great story sack so I'm putting an owl toy with it, some laminated colour squares and felt sun, cloud and rain shapes so we can play the story too.
on 12 March 2017
Great story, teaching colours to little ones.
on 6 March 2012
My nearly 2 year old son took to this book immediately and as a very wriggly toddler, that never keeps still, I was impressed. He sat quietly on my knee enthralled. By the second reading, he had learnt the word 'rainbow' and was pointing out all the colours and happily making twit-twoo noises for the owl. This is a BEAUTIFULLY illustrated book and I highly recommend it. I'll be buying more books by this author for sure.