on 24 February 2015
It's a really great book to have. The pathophysiology is explained in detail and clearly, which make it easier to understand. I am using also this book as a reference for my final exam in Critical Care. I would definitely recommend it
on 4 May 2015
Excellent book, super fast and timely delivery. So please with this book, it's very easy to understand and covers a lot of nursing skills & knowledge. A must have for student nurses. AAAA***
on 5 May 2017
Arrived in good time and it was a very good copy. Thank you!
on 18 July 2017
Was fantastic, though I find it difficult to assimilate
on 4 May 2012
I found this book really helpful, when recently completing an acute care course at university. It is written at a level everyone can understand covering each subject in depth, but also gives suggestions for additional reading. The guidelines are current with the latest up to date criteria. I have used it to raise discussion at work and as a teaching tool for myself and students. The tutor on the course also liked the writing style as is considering adding it to the course reading list. Thank you and well done.
on 11 June 2013
Excellent book for nursing students. It helped to make sense of all new information. Wouldn't pass my OSCEs without it!
on 8 November 2016
Highly recommend this book. It's concise and it outlines the foundations for caring for an acutely unwell patient, which can find practical application in clinical practice.
on 5 January 2015
Brilliantly written book, easy to follow and essential to understand assessment and management of an acutely ill patient. Perfect for my nursing course.
on 18 November 2013
I brought this book to help me revise for my OSCE nursing exam I found it very useful and one that I think will help me throughout my career.
on 17 April 2013
the book arrived exactly when asked for
it has arrived at the perfect time to help with my studies and so far is being very useful