on 8 February 2016
This is a really good book and it certainly helped me to become better prepaired and organised during my studies at uni. The topics are straight forward theyare written simply and are certainly not complex. It is written in a style that is easy to understand and complete with with hints and tips. The book also contains subjects such as module preparation, ensuring that you manage both the small and large items in your life. ie small items if left unattended can become difficult to solve.

Sumarry, I would definately recommend this book to anyone undertaking a series of study.
on 30 April 2017
perfect for starting university i would recommend reading this before you apply. good for both school leavers and mature students like me
on 3 May 2017
Helps students with different ways to study before exams as well as during the year.
on 4 October 2017
Had this book before and was very helpful for my degree. Got 3 friends doing the same so have bought these as a present for them.
on 22 July 2017
Bought this to help at uni with my study skills. The book breaks everything down and has greatly helped me improve my study skills. Great value for money.
on 10 August 2017
Brilliant and easy to follow. Arrived promptly and good condition
on 12 July 2017
I've bought this in advance of starting my Physiotherapy Degree as it is on the reading list. At a glance it looks like it is of high standard and written clearly to easily understand. Would recommend this to any health care student.
on 8 May 2017
If you are serious about succeeding on your course, The Study Skills Handbook is your essential companion using with my ASD son to home educate
on 13 April 2017
I was showed this book in my university library and I had to buy it. It is full of useful notes about revision techniques and planning of essays which helps me at uni.
on 6 March 2017
brilliant book.great service and pleased with product