on 19 March 2017
Had a library copy for a few days and felt there was so much good information in the book that I would buy a copy.

Some of the information is very familiar but there are many very good suggestions and nudges towards effective & efficient study practices. A very good handbook.
on 30 April 2017
perfect for starting university i would recommend reading this before you apply. good for both school leavers and mature students like me
on 12 February 2010
The Study Skills Handbook has been an invaluable part of my learning. I found the book to be informative, it really helped me to learn new techniques in essay writing, as it has been a long time since I have had to write an essay. As a university student I thought the reflective, active and self-evaluating attitude to learning particularly useful as in most academic work this is an important part of study.The planners and practical activities throughout aided my learning experience as the book encourages you to be interactive. One of my best purchases and a good investment for my education.The Study Skills Handbook (Palgrave Study Skills)
on 3 May 2017
Helps students with different ways to study before exams as well as during the year.
on 23 June 2017
This has been a life saver of a book for me when I returned to education in my 30's. Lots of explanations and simple, effective advice. You wont regret this buy if your looking for a clear, easy read self help book.
on 12 July 2017
I've bought this in advance of starting my Physiotherapy Degree as it is on the reading list. At a glance it looks like it is of high standard and written clearly to easily understand. Would recommend this to any health care student.
on 8 May 2017
If you are serious about succeeding on your course, The Study Skills Handbook is your essential companion using with my ASD son to home educate
on 6 March 2017
brilliant book.great service and pleased with product
on 2 March 2017
Arrived pretty faster, quality as described and Worth a buy book.
on 29 March 2017