on 2 March 2015
Essential reading matetial for anyone studying and as part of continued professional development. Helpful techniques and stategies to guide you through your studies.
on 10 November 2010
essential reading for anyone going to university for the first time. however its a book you need to be looking at six months before you actually start university.
on 17 May 2016
Quick delivery and good product.
on 24 December 2013
Really helped me get my head around structuring an essay and planning my work. Having not studied for 26 years, I ended the help to get back in the swing of it.
on 19 December 2009
The book is perfect for anyone studying, the print is large so you can read for longer periods. Good range of topics and the language is easily understood.
on 11 August 2013
Arrived promptly, excellent condition, good value-perfect
The book is just what I need returning to study after many years accessible relevant format.
on 19 November 2013
This product arrived in good order and in good time, the book is excellent and would recommend it to any student embarking on a higher educational course.
on 31 October 2012
I have just started an open university course after being out of education for almost 10 years and this book has become very useful for my first essay.
on 9 November 2010
this book is a necessity to all people studying at college or uni. i have found it to be a constant companion and really helpful and comprehendable.
on 25 July 2011
I found this book really helpful,well laid out and easy to read.I use it as a reference book to give me pointers along the way as and when I need it.