Customer reviews

on 31 October 2015
I really like this book, it aids in a lot of self reflection and criticism I wouldn't have otherwise done. I'm only half way through and I've already realised where I've gone wrong in the past, what to do different ect. I really would recommend this to students. I honestly didn't think it would help as much as it would - you have to have the right attitude and be in the right frame of mind to get the most out of it, but Its worth it.

For those definitely buying it - try a chapter a day if you can, or half a chapter. Write your own notes down, really invest in it, use it as a tool to improve your learning and exam technique.
on 16 May 2017
very good.
on 28 January 2013
Need to study it and follow it fully to get the best from it not just dip into it as many text books when studying
on 6 February 2015
Given to my granddaughter as a present and I haven't used it.
on 2 July 2014
Useful for my daughter who struggles with exam nerves.
on 7 January 2015
Bought for my daughter for her A/S Levels she tells me it has helped with her essay writing.
on 8 May 2015
Helpful ideas to help during exams
on 30 October 2012
Yeah it's ok small book but does the job . . . . . . . . . . .
on 26 July 2015