on 3 November 2013
In 2011, and the previous addition, was the best employment law book any student could buy, especially the previous model as it was smaller than this 2011 version. But the 2011 book, because it is so old, is a waste of cash. The Equality Act has just recently been passed an therefore much of the text is based on old case law and conjecture. If Deborah Lockton should get around to updating her most excellent accompaniment to any employment law course... then I would highly recommend its purchase.
on 22 September 2014
I am undertaking an online course and this book does the job because it fits in with the dates that the course covers.
For a law book it is remarkably easy to read.
I bought nearly new and it looks brand new. It just cost a whole lot less than new.
on 2 January 2001
This is a good book for students and those looking for good and quick explanations. Not too much uneeded detail but enough to answer any query. You will alos need a good case book.
on 27 October 2014
cheers
on 29 September 2014
bought it for a specific reason - ok
on 10 August 2014
all good
on 5 October 2011
When I received my book in the mail, I was amazed at the condition it was in. It was practically new, something that was great considering how low the price I had bought it for was. This has saved me so much money buying my textbooks.:)