Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 26 August 2016
I'm working my way through this book and I have realised what a discipline critical thinking is. Having attained a 2:1 at university I think back as to why I always get the "too discriptive" statement as a feedback on my assignments and this book has made me realise why...not enough to critcal analysis and thinking.

I must admit that this concept of critical thinking is new to me. Having not had entered university with great study skills and this book. Looking back this book could of enhanced my studies and my results. As this is a new concept I am finding the book hard to grasp as I could not see the connections in how this could enhance aspects of university. What I am doing to understand the book more is to do more research into the topics to understand why close reading for example is good for study.

All in all despite my difficulties I still recommend this book as it is a higher education requires critical thinking. Like I said critical thinking is a discipline and requires practice and this book with help you with essay writing, research and your overal professional performance.
on 13 June 2015
An absolute must. Struggled coming up with how to write arguments and conclusions to research, only to find that my way of thinking was flawed. This gave me a whole new perspective. And made the 10,000 word count a breeze, so I could focus on perfecting my dissertation.
on 4 March 2017
Fantastic book well worth every penny very useful for Critical Essay skills
on 6 April 2017
I have found this really useful for my PGCE; I'd wish I bought it earlier!
on 20 March 2017
Great book
on 9 April 2017
Good
on 28 April 2017
I like this book very good and lots of helpful advice
on 19 April 2017
If you have studied some philosophy of knowledge this book will not have anything to add. But, if you have not I imagine it could be helpful. Easy to read.
on 19 March 2017
good condotion
on 12 March 2017
Easy to read & understand. Very helpful.