on 2 June 2017
Love all books by Stella Cottrell great preparation before starting degree. Can recommend to read before uni begins, highlight parts and refer to. Always keep her books close by for reference.
on 6 April 2017
I have found this really useful for my PGCE; I'd wish I bought it earlier!
on 4 March 2017
Fantastic book well worth every penny very useful for Critical Essay skills
on 28 June 2017
Just perfect for my uni course. Good value for money. Arrived earlier than expected
on 4 July 2017
Excellent book, easy to read and understand whilst imparting a huge amount of information
on 23 June 2017
1st class item
on 14 November 2017
ok
on 3 February 2017
This is a great book. It has true helped me throughout my assessment for my masters more than I can explain in words.
on 28 April 2017
I like this book very good and lots of helpful advice
on 19 April 2017
If you have studied some philosophy of knowledge this book will not have anything to add. But, if you have not I imagine it could be helpful. Easy to read.