on 31 August 2016
This is the only essay writing book I've found specifically for nursing students.
Nursing students have a very different university life both academically and socially. So it was great to finally have a book that really understood what on earth I was meant to be doing!
2 people found this helpful
on 3 April 2018
Bought for my daughter in law she used it to prep for interview and was accepted
on 3 October 2017
Arrived quickly, great condition, brand new. Great for my nursing degree and will be useful for future reflections. Highly recommend for any nursing students wanting to improve their writing skills.
on 10 November 2015
good
One person found this helpful
on 11 January 2017
Still trying to read through it with all the other books to read. Have gained useful tips from flicking through.
on 19 May 2016
Good book for portfolio and revalidatiion writing
on 25 July 2017
excellent
on 8 July 2015
Very helpfu and practical tips for good essay writing
on 5 December 2013
recommended to me and I recommend it to others too. Easy to read and understand. Helpful to everyone I think.
on 20 September 2016
A must read for every mature nursing student. Full of great tips to better academic writing.