Customer reviews

on 11 May 2016
Helped me get an A- for not knowing anything from the lectures. I read through this book before doing my Operations Management assignment. Very helpful and informative, highly recommend.
on 10 February 2014
It was perfect.
on-time delivery
packaging was perfect.
with many thanks .

Alvin Green
Jan/2015
on 12 July 2016
Great buy. The book is in good conditions as advertised.
on 3 December 2016
Met my expectation
on 8 March 2012
This book provides a lot of helpful case studies that you can really use in real life situations. The book is logically divided into sections and thus helps the reader to easily follow the content. Probably the best book within my course. Definitely, I would recommend this book.
on 13 March 2012
It's not often that you find a business book that is brought alive quite so vividly with business case studies and beautiful images. I find it really enjoyable with a structure than means that I can easily pick it up time and time again and dip in exactly where I need to. It's a quality product.
on 13 October 2012
There are interesting case studies with questions so you can test your self on the topics. When reading the chapters you find key words are explained in the text which useful. There are plenty of images and colour so the book is not boring to read.
on 8 April 2012
I have found the content of the book useful and easy to read which is important, as I am not an native English speaker. I have used it for my MA studies and I'm sure will still looking at it after I finish the course. Wish you will enjoy it as much as I did!
on 7 March 2012
The book is really interesting with nice design and easy to understand. The case studies are brilliant and it will be really useful for student in Management field. MUST read to upgrade your knowledge!
on 11 March 2012
One of the most interesting book in operation management process! Very good illustrated and easy to understand for all levels of studying! Also good for writing dissertation as a first case study!

Verdict, MUST have it!