on 8 December 2014
Extremely useful little book which has all you need for when you are feeling an essay is like climbing Everest! in other words, it simplifies the essay process :)
on 24 September 2017
Product as described, very fast delivery.
on 28 January 2011
This is a brilliant essay guide, easy to follow and as it is in pocket form, it gives the impression of it being an easy read! I structured my essay based on this book. Would definately recommend
on 13 February 2011
Planning your essay by Janet Godwin is a fantastic help for A level and University students. very clear, well structured - really great. I bought for my daughter who is prearing for her A levels.
on 21 March 2013
The information contained in the book is good however it is stuff you already know from doing smaller school work. This was recommended to me as a university-level essay help and I did not feel like it added anything to my previous knowledge of writing essays.
One thing I liked however was the explanation of key words used by the teacher in the essay question that sometimes don't match up with the common definition you have of a word.
on 8 December 2011
This little book with lots of information has been like a bible giving excellent tips on how to plan and write your essays for HE courses. Best £4.99 i have spent.
on 1 November 2010
I wish I'd seen this before I ever tackled A levels, never mind HE. Clear points with illustrations and a good format that is easy to dip into. It covers management of the task, structure for essays and appropriate content for the question type.
on 11 August 2016
So glad I bought this pocket guide. It is the one I use the most when looking back for my essay structure. I bought this as a friend recommended it to me. Now I am putting out a recommendation. I have loads of paper copies from uni on how to structure an essay. This is the best. It gives many types of essays such as reflective, discursive etc.
on 22 October 2012
I am pleased to say that this item is perfect for students (or those who wish to write). It is very well-structured and everything is explained very simply. This little treasure can help you go through the writing smoothly and distract any stress from you. Highly recommended by me! :)
on 30 October 2012
Really helpful guide and the content can be tailored to any level essay! Whilst there are plenty of lengthy books out there telling you how to plan and write essays this guide is short, concise and easy to follow.