on 11 December 2012
If you are interested in the origins of homo sapiens then this is an enlightening read. I was expecting the chapters to continue and was a bit disappointed that the reading came to an end before the book because many pages were reference material. However I would still recommend it.
on 25 September 2015
The book literally takes you on a journey over millions of years and captivates your imagination like no other topic can. I found myself imagining every stage of the process and remaining in awe ... science brings back the wonder of childhood and this book took me there. It is a well written book that is challenging for the paleoanthropology newbie without being inaccessible. This opened up my eyes to the subject and I want to find out more.
on 26 April 2015