Format: Hardcover|Change

on 22 September 2013
When I think of Meringue's I think of my Grandma making white of pink ones with cream in the middle and of course on the outside of good old fashioned Kiwi Pavlova. The Meringue Girls Cookbook has opened my eyes to a whole new world of Meringue possibilities! From the classics to flavor and form combinations I could never of dreamed of it is simply inspiring. The image rich book makes it a delight to turn each page while salivating over the delectable looking treats.

LOVE all the helpful tips and tricks that you can usually only get from baking with the masters. So kind to share such gems!

I look forward to baking my way from cover to cover x
on 10 December 2013
Bought for my daughter for her birthday she is very good at meringues and was delighted with the book and loves all the different ideas
on 30 October 2013
great book, new ideas, very creative. Saw these at the cake and bake show and the meringue kisses are definitely the next fashion food when cupcakes start to lose their appeal...also not nearly as fattening.
on 2 March 2014
Have made meringues quite a few times since getting the book and really enjoying them and really enjoying the flavours of kisses, love experimenting with it! Quite a few of the desserts don't appeal though, and it seems sometimes they are simply trying to "find" or add meringues to a dessert to include it in the book however I very much like the book.
on 10 February 2014
I love baking...and make meringues all the time. This was such an inspiration to use meringues in creative ways Ive never thought of! Lots of eye candle with lovely colours and photography. The hints were useful and the chefs an breath of fresh air without pretension.
Fantastic deliver Amazon. Thank you.
on 26 January 2015
This is the second copy of this book that I have purchased. this time it was a gift. I love the book, lots of great ideas and techniques for creating the perfect meringue. I can't wait for their second book to come out!
on 19 March 2014
Arrived on time and in good condition. I ordered this as I like making meringues (I normally use delia's recipe) they give interesting recipes - so far I have just made the chocolate and raspberry ones. I did attempt a marshmallow one that set in the fridge but it never set! The others were good - perfect for homemade desserts!
on 10 July 2014
Perfect. Basic recepies that come out every time. Great innovative techniques for colouring and flavouring the meringues.
This book opened up the flood gates for me and set me baking these little heavenly kisses like a woman possessed !

Beautiful photos that are inspirational and written in a down to earth fashion with great tips - buy it !!
on 7 October 2013
This is a really beautiful book with some real mouthwatering recipes in it. I tried the Lemon Meringue recipe which turned out beautifully but the recipe has obviously not been checked properly as 2 ingredients were missed out of the instructions so i had to guess when to add them in. I feel this is quite a big error in a cook book!
That said as a novice to Meringues it gives wonderful tips, and as said some beautiful looking recipes. Just the proofing needed improvement.
The Marshmallow Meringue is STUNNING! My son eats it out of the bowl and loves it.
on 17 November 2013
I am very, very pleased with this book.

It's full of great recipes which are easy to follow.
Would recommend it to everyone :)