Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 17 February 2014
On the first flick through you will be immediately taken by the detailed and beautiful art work. The book is easily accessible both at a reference book and a detailed read. The author introduces the subject with great enthusiasm with continues throughout. It provides the information in a manner of ways which make it very accessible to many reading abilities, e.g. if you quickly want to see how big a Tyrannosaurus was or what a velociraptor liked to eat, the information is there in simple diagrammatic forms which lead you to the more detailed information in the text. I think this book will continue to be loved and used as my boys grow up. I would highly recommend this book to anybody with even the merest interest in dinosaurs.
on 14 December 2014
I bought this book for my godson who is obsessed with dinosaurs. He absolutely loves it! I have to say that even though I've never been that interested in dinosaurs, I really enjoyed reading it too and found it informative and interesting. A thoroughly well researched book.
on 8 April 2015
One of the best dinosaur books I've read. Loads of information!
on 2 November 2014