Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 31 March 2017
Wow! Super happy with my order I'm going to have one very happy little girl on her Birthday! I ordered the Matilda soft toy, Matilda dress up & the Matilda book! Very quick delivery. Will definitely recommend!
on 20 April 2017
I love this book. Having read it as a child, I bought it for my little sister and she loves it too. The illustrations are beautiful and the story is great - it is a little different from the film! Well worth a read, a great gift for young book-lovers.
on 5 April 2017
Present for my niece delighted with it
on 8 March 2017
Very nice story, my 7 year old daughter loved it!!
on 24 June 2016
Purchased for my little bookworms. They love reading and love holding a book rather than a tablet/kindle etc. The story is brilliant and my kids really enjoyed reading this.
on 27 May 2015
The audio book arrived in plenty of time for my granddaughter's birthday. It entertained her and her brothers enormously. There was quiet in the house for two hours as they listened to it. No mean feat! Thank you.
on 29 October 2015
Arrived missing its cover, with a child's scribbles on the pages. Readable though and cheap and a great read hence three stars.
on 4 April 2017
Amazing fantastic awesome cool the best book Dahl has written ever me and my brother loved it so much better than any other Dahl books.
on 6 March 2017
I've seen the film, now I did read the book. I just love it! Pick it up and read it for all your children!
on 24 October 2013
A classic novel red by one of the best actresses equals magic. I've listened to many different audiobook versions of this book and this is easily one of the best.