on 1 December 2012
I am just about to purchase this book for my sister's christmas present. We loved it as children and now I'm sure my sister will enjoy it even more !! I don't know if it is the exact same copy but if the toffee apple recipe is still there it can be very dangerous, my mum - a chef - ended up with scolding hot toffee over her hand so be careful !! But the bruce bogtrotter cake is amazing !!
on 16 April 2012
This book is lovely, I bought it for my little brother who currently owns all of the roald dahl books so thought this would be a great addition to his collection.

It is really colourful and well illustrated very much like the roald dahl books. I really liked the association of recipes to different stories.

I can't wait for him to open it, I think he will really love it!
on 15 December 2013
I got it for my sixth birthday and I hated it.but when I was 7 I got it out and fried some spitsizzlers and I loved them.They look revolting but taste delicious.I really recommend it.!!!!!!!!====.
on 22 June 2014
Our grand daughter loves helping out in the kitchen. You should see the vile pile that she has prepared for us.

Delightfully disgusting - and very tasty.
on 17 August 2015
Loved by my 8 year old niece
on 31 December 2014
Ordered this in conjunction with the other Revolting Recipe book. Have only seen evidence of one creation so far but it went well apparently!
on 27 July 2015
A lovely book for an eleven year old and already being enjoyed by the recipient. An imaginative way of encouraging cooking and baking.
on 7 December 2012
Fabulous cookery book - niece loves it. Roald Dahl at his best! Great illustrations, clear and really easy to follow.
on 19 December 2015
This is an awesome book, it was delivered in the timeframe and my grandaughter will love it. Very happy customer.
on 26 December 2012
the book was all i had hoped for and the children loved it they already wanting to cook some stuff