on 5 December 2012
I purchased this book based on the strength of previous customer feedback and the fact that the image shows the most up to date version of the book. I was very much looking forward to receiving it.

However, when I went to download it to my kindle app, the book image suddenly changed and I realised I had just downloaded the "graphic version" of the book - which is another way of saying it's a comic for the reader with either limited intellectual ability or an attention span too short to sit down and read a scientific text book with no pictures. If I'd wanted to read a comic, I'd have gone out and bought a copy of Batman!
on 16 October 2014
Cialdini has done well writing this book. He doesn't claim to be a top academic. This is an inspiring and entertaining read.
on 5 May 2015
Downloaded this version on Audible and really enjoyed it! Very interesting read.