Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 22 May 2001
I was looking for something that was easy to understand with simple step by step instructions. I am glad to say I have found it! I have used Photoshop 6.0 for a short while but I was looking for something more. This book has given me everything I need to improve my skills without having to start from a basic level, having said that, it is an ideal tool for the newcomer.
Well laid out, excellent examples and the lessons are very easy to follow. A must for the beginner and intermediate user alike. Go buy it!
on 3 March 2003
Excellent book. A must have if you are new to Photoshop (as I was) Most of this book also applies to Photoshop 7 as well. Easy to follow instructions and broken down into managable chapters, which each take approx 45 minutes to an hour to complete. This book does not baffle with jargon but explains new terms well. What it doesn't do is assume you have heaps of experience already. Rarely have I found a reference book so easy to use.
Highly recommended.
on 1 February 2001
If you are new to photoshop, this book is for you. This book follows on from the other 'classroom in a book' line. It is very concise, and well written with lots of pictures to show you exactly what you should be doing, and is divided up into tutorial chapters instead of boring you to death with long explanations that tell you what you don't even want to know. You will pick up photoshop very quickly while reading this book, and be producing high quality artwork in no time.
on 15 December 2009
This is a comprehensive guide to Adobe Photoshop 6 but the copy I purchased from Amazon was delivered without the DVD that is integral to a "Classroom in a Book". The actual publication would be very helpful providing the DVD is included !
on 30 August 2012
Good book with all the infomation, but it needs time to work through, obviously! I found finding the bits I wanted first to understand and then going back to the beginning and working through worked for me.
on 16 January 2013
Useful information, laid out in lesson plans for easy reference. Lots of good, clear diagrams showing each step of procedures.
on 3 November 2016
Yes arrived promptly and was as decribed, very good condition,a very useful reference to have. A first class vendor too, recommened source for used books.
on 20 March 2014
Cost £0.01+£2.68 postage--thought I was on to a good thing,however I wanted something simpler--the CD with the book wouln't work
on 6 December 2014
this looks great and just what I wanted fantastic price