on 23 January 2015
I've done my exam with it yesterday.. It's AMAZING.. You've got everything you need - The principle of self-determination, Vienna Convention, Montevideo Convention, Articles on Wrongful Acts of the States, The UN Charter etc..
So if you are considering to buy something which you can be confident with during your exam, this is the book for you!!!!!!!
Definitely worth the price!
2 people found this helpful
on 30 March 2014
I have been using this publication for about 20 years with this the fourth edition on my shelves. I keep the old ones because I sometimes need texts which have been either pensioned off altogether, or only appear in the latest version. For staples, I find Blackstone's essential being reinforced, of course, by the web for the non-staples.
One person found this helpful
on 25 October 2017
The condition I received the book in was excellent! Really pleased with this! Delivery took a while That’s the only downfall but other than that amazing!
on 9 June 2015
I got this for my exam, and it was very helpful.
on 28 February 2014
If you have exams and you need a statute book, this is the one. it has everything you need + more !!!
on 8 September 2015
Great book all I needed for my public international law exam! :) Passed with flying colours!
on 12 October 2016
It arrived on time and the book was completely new!
on 18 May 2015
Bought two weeks in advance of exam I needed for and it still hasn't appeared, a week after its expected arrival date.
on 16 April 2014
Access to primary resources is the main advantage of this book. Essential for international law students. Highly recommended. enjoy reading!
on 5 February 2014
It met all my criteria. Main Conventions and treaties are included, therefore, it is a book to be read carefully.