on 4 March 2016
This is the definitive article and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else for clear, no nonsense reference. A bit pricey but it is well made and should last for years.
on 12 May 2013
This was just what I expected at a much lower price than from a shop. I have been meaning to buy a good dictionary for a while. Now I wonder whyI waited so long.
on 28 December 2014
Great dictionary, pleased with the three I bought. Suits our scrabble club to a tea. We prefer this to the scrabble dictionary itself and so it was a great buy.
on 11 March 2013
Wonderful dictionary. I've had this dictionary for 2 weeks. It has precise definitions of every word I've looked up so far. It's far exceeded my expectations.
on 15 August 2014
I purchased this item as a gift for the new library which has recently opened at my local primary school. I hope it will benefit the pupils in the years to come
on 28 January 2015
I bought this as a present for a friend who does the crossword everyday. He is delighted with it as it contains lots more information that his old dictionary.
on 17 December 2013
My old OED was becoming dogeared and pages were getting lose so I have replaced with a later edition. I trust that it will provide long and loyal service.
on 18 February 2014
The dictionary arrived nicely packed. My daughter started using it instantly. Nothing much to write about this. Oxford dictionary is the best in market.
on 27 February 2013
The book contained more imformation in than expected. Easy to find the whereabouts of the words you are looking up. I'm very happy with my purchase.
on 21 December 2014
Brilliant use this all the time as a family home dictionary for school work and crosswords, great to just have a decent dictionary there to refer to.