on 12 June 2016
I got this book as a part of my Corporate social responsibility course at University. This book has provided every topic is extensive detail for student so that complex concepts and theories are very well understood. My teachers were very much impressed as i discussed the examples that are listed in the book during my seminars. The author discusses every topic and then further clarifies the concept using modern day examples which really helps the student in understand the theory.

I would definitely recommend this book who wants to have an insight into corporate social responsibility and business ethics in general. I can guarantee that this book will not disappoint you in any way.
on 16 October 2015
Good packaging, fast delivery and overall great service from seller.
The book itself, however, is complicated. Very difficult to read and at some points is confusing as well. Had to re-read several paragraphs FEW times!
I saw a lot of good reviews so probably it is my fault for not understanding (English is my 3rd language), so I would say it is not a good book for people whose 1st language is not English.
on 24 May 2014
Had to buy for uni, it's quite comprehensive, but the online resources are not much to shout about and in fact very limited compared to those of other current textbooks. I didnt give it any higher rating as it wasn't a great read and the online resources are not great
on 18 October 2016
This was a required reading for one of my undergraduate modules. The condition of the book was perfect.
on 24 August 2015
Had information needed
on 24 November 2014
Bought this for a university module and it was a great book to get me through the course. It arrived in promptly and in good condition. No complaints.
on 24 February 2016
Loved it...prompt delivery!!!
on 3 October 2015
very good condition new looking didnt have any faults awessome
on 12 August 2013
Excellent Product. Thank You.
on 6 February 2015
The book is in outstanding condition. Very pleased with my purchase.