on 19 August 2016
Brilliant play, I didn't want as many notes, but if you want lots of notes then go for it!
on 21 June 2018
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 8 March 2014
One of the few Shakespeare plays I had never encountered in any form before came as a very pleasant surprise. Complex, compelling and remarkably relevant to recent events in Europe, the Arden notes were helpful and the production by Dolmar which was shown live in cinemas around the country at the time I was reading was a bonus. A sadly neglected work.
on 27 April 2017
Good value and received quickly. This version has a great Introduction as well
on 9 February 2014
I'm impressed with this edition. Great to have notes at the bottom of the page and useful background on the production and Shakespeare's theatre.
on 24 November 2017
Excellent, informative and scholarly.
on 28 November 2013
I chose this book because of a course I am doing. It's interesting to see how Shakespeare wrote this play and the notes written on each pages in the book to explain certain words that they used in their time helps me to understand what they mean.
3 people found this helpful
on 28 May 2016
thankyou!
on 26 May 2014
This goes for the other Arden- and Oxford editions of Shakespeare too. Without the copious notes and explanations your understanding of the plays would be rather limited.
3 people found this helpful
on 22 October 2017
I needed it for University and it was delivered in a great condition.