on 13 March 2013
I helped my to pass my assignment for 75%. Clear and brief descriptions with many examples to illustrate the situations.

Good for those who just need basic information but clearly presented.
on 18 November 2012
I am an year 1 international student and my teacher recommend this book to me. I study accounting and finance. Books here are all much more expensive but I think I will sell it as second-hand one next year.
on 24 February 2013
used this book for my first law module i studied - provided good notes and many cases which are useful for essays - also has an exam help section both in the book and online - good for people just starting to study law
on 25 May 2012
There are quite a lot of law text books about, some of which are pretty rubbish, but I found this book incredibly helpful throughout my course and still sometimes refer back to it. Easy to use and explains things in a straightforward manner, can't recommend highly enough.
on 23 March 2014
Just a quick mention to say I got my order within a day of ordering, and I am very very pleased with the book and using at university. Saved few pennies. Thank you.
on 8 November 2011
Very useful, in depth book about law for my first year at uni. I would reccommend it to anybody else studying law to learn the basics.
on 30 November 2011
we had to get this for uni as our lecturer wrote it... but it seems okay and isnt too over priced!
on 24 September 2014
As described. Perfect condition and at a very very competitive price.