Customer reviews

on 1 December 2007
I am in my second year social work degree and have found this book to be easy to understand and very informative. I would recommend this book to anyone studying social work.
on 16 January 2013
I was worried about getting a law book as I find the jargon difficult; this book however, is completely easy to read and explains everything fully, without getting your head wires confused. I liked it especially as it is in colour, something which makes reading for me easier, so that was a relief. I took this book into an exam (open book) and managed to pass with an A4, so if I can do it, then anyone can! Don't hesitate, buy this book today for all your law and social work needs!
on 5 November 2009
good book recommended for SW degree.Clear and concise information which is easy to read and even easier to digest. Have only made limited use of this so far in my first year, however im sure it will become one of my favourite staples throughout the next 2 years..and beyond. Get this book if you are studying of preparing to study SW, as you will use it.Law for Social Workers
on 5 September 2010
great book,l interesting , plain language,this is the one to have in your collection, worth every penny
on 18 April 2009
This book came highly recommended to me and i was delighted with the content and the structure. Social Workers are under a great deal of pressure to provide accurate and lawful assesments, and in my view this book is a great companion and offers opportunities to challenge our own practice in a way which other academic materials do not. I recommend this to colleagues and students.
on 10 February 2011
I purchased this book for uni and it has all the relevant info and loads of case laws so is the only book a social work student needs to get through the law exams. Its quite easy to read. Has links to a website where any amendments or changes to law since publication are shared so you are always up to date.
on 28 January 2013
A must have for social work degree students! covers every aspect of the course that I have just done. Easily understood and explains things in simple terms. A great book! Hasn't failed me yet!
on 13 February 2009
This is a really good book for students - I'm a first year on the MSW programme. It was invaluable for the law assignment!! Easy to read and with a lot of detail.
on 22 June 2011
excellent book. well written in an interesting style, not at all boring and with the internet link its even more interesting.
on 29 May 2014
this law book is very big and contains alot of information, is a little bit dated but has relevant information.