on 22 March 2013
I am taking an animal care course and wish to go on to study zoology when I am older. This book really helps me with my study and is just generally interesting.
on 11 January 2013
Excellent service, product arrived promptly and was well-packaged. I would use this site again when looking for similar items in the future.
on 19 April 2012
I was impressed with how well the book was protected. It has been very useful and handy to have. I would suggest this book to everyone.
on 22 October 2013
Arrived on time and it is in amazing condition.... exactly what I wanted and needed, worth the money as it has everything in.
on 17 January 2014
I have just finished college and starting university this year and this is a must for all students and students to be.
on 16 January 2013
Perfect for anyone studying zoology though it would be more useful if it gave the origins of the greek/latin names.
on 22 October 2014
Very helpful and nice sized to carry around, arrived quickly.
on 14 January 2015
Great range of terms and good explanations!
on 4 March 2009
I am a first year student doing a science degree and am not overly impressed with this book. Doesn't appear to be very compehensive. Have had to refer back to the old faithful 'Henderson's Dictionary of Biology' for quite a few zoological words that should be in it but are not.
on 2 January 2015