Customer reviews

Format: Board book|Change

on 26 February 2010
Doing crosswords regularly we wanted a good referance book. This certainly fills the bill. It was larger than I imagined but acceptable. The best bit was Amazon. Book was actually delivered with pages missing and duplicated. The replacement process was painless and very quick. In fact I was able to use the packaging from the new delivery to send the old one back. I didn't even have to leave the house. The return was collected from my house at a time I selected. Excellent service.
on 6 November 2013
Does what is says on the cover! Perfect dictionary for my mum to help her with her love of crosswords!
on 12 March 2013
If you dont want or need to have both a conclusive dictionary and thesaurus (space,cost and volumes) this is as compact as you could possibly get, in other words a jack of both trades but master of none, that manages to meet and surpass the needs of what the average purchaser requires with some very useful and entertaining information thrown in to boot. Highly recommended.
on 28 December 2009
A valuable book but far too big for us , it would be very useful in an office but not much use just for doing crosswords on a train or on a settee.Very heavy.
on 21 January 2012
Briilient Dictionary and thesaurus.
A must have for any writing room and student pad.
Clear easy to read print on good standerd paper.
best dictionary I have ever purchased.
Quick delivery, great transaction.
on 16 January 2016
surprisingly this thesaurus is not as good and comprehensive as our old Collins which we were replacing because it was falling to pieces though years of use--regrets on this purchase.
on 23 July 2014
Purchased as a Birthday Gift for a friend who loves crosswords! Her old (very old!) dictionary/thesaurus was starting to fall apart! She loves this one. Need I say more?
JFM
on 9 September 2011
This was a great product, half the price of the shops....and my son is very happy. The product was exactly what it said on the label and the delivery was very fast
on 24 April 2013
I have never come accross such a large, more educational and informative book as this. Comes highly recommended and is always useful to have.
on 11 November 2014
The definitive companion, even in these days of spell check. Never be without it. This is a good combination edition. Great reference.