on 15 July 2015
The problem with RS is that there are no textbooks available. The best you can get are the Pushmepress ones, but they're too shallow. This provides you with some serious detail to put into your essays and provided you have a good structure you can easily get top marks with this.

By the way, any Year 13 RS (OCR?) students needing essay writing technique, feel free to message me as our teacher deduced one that maintains your answering the question and gets top marks all the time.

Good book, I'd buy it early and keep revising all year, there's too much to learn!
33 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 February 2016
Revision is so much easier with this textbook. I had the biology version of this and I decided to order this because the biology version was useful. I love the layout of the textbook and strangely enough, I don't get bored when I am studying because It is nicely spread out and has diagrams and pictures. I would recommend that this textbook should be used to consolidate any previous studying.
on 12 May 2016
Love the book so far, it does not have as many diagrams as you would come to believe from the title but it explains the topics very concisely and well.
on 7 September 2012
Good book if it fits what you are looking for. Neat diagrams which help you to revise or just understand complicated concepts. I will be using it as a teacher.
on 1 November 2012
Bought this to support my daughter as a lot of this can go over your head. This book not only tells you which bits to focus on according to the exam board but breaks up the information so that it is easier to see the wood through the trees. Some of the language is still a bit bewildering but so is the subject at times.
on 21 January 2017
thank you, amazing condition and will help me with my exams in June!
on 7 April 2012
bought this for my daughter. She has found it very helpful and would recommend it for revision. Found diagrams more useful than pages of text.
on 3 April 2013
Thank you very much! This book will come in handy with my Easter revision and can't wait to read it properly
Thankyou very much
on 20 October 2014
Bought for my 17 year old son as recommended by his 6th form tutor, he is very pleased with it, just hope it does the job!!
on 21 May 2012
This guide has a really simple layout, presenting key information clearly and enabling effective revision. Many of the topics covered by AS Philosophy and Ethics are particularly suited to the diagrammatic style used throughout.