TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 December 2016
I self-taught A2 psychology and got an A and it's mainly down to this amazing book. It's structured very well, covering all the specification points in an orderly fashion with easy to use headings and subheadings. This is a must have for anyone doing psychology a2!
on 6 November 2017
Brilliant book. Unbelievable value for money. The book was in excellent condition considering it was used. Will be using this company again in the future
on 19 March 2017
Not had a chance to read yet, but it is what it is... very happy
on 12 November 2016
This book helped me to do really well for my A2 Psychology exam! It's by far my favourite textbook on A2 Psychology. I would definitely recommend this!
on 19 February 2017
I gave this to a new dog owner Very helpful
Stops you from making basic mistaked
on 20 February 2016
Brilliant, Concise, even though it is larger than past editions. Certainly 'A Must, not a Maybe' £26 spent well.
on 21 May 2014
The book came really quickly I was told to by this for my second year of A levels. The review at the end of each chapter was really helpful but it was outdated and other books were better. Ok for basic information and revision.
on 7 March 2013
I'm a psychology teacher and strongly recommend both the AS and A2 companions. Everything is easily navigable, plenty of colour and evaluation points are flagged up.
2 people found this helpful
on 25 January 2017
So many things from when I studied A-level Py came up in normal life so I decided to order the textbook I used on my course. I think there's probably better textbooks about but I really can't complain for the price!
on 11 January 2016
Bought for daughter for A levels. Very expensive but unfortunately she has to have it. Fast service