Customer reviews

on 23 February 2017
Very good selection of articles - unbeatable in fact. However, the problem with this book is the binding. It seems that OUP are content to charge a very high price for something which falls apart very quickly indeed. The binding is, quite frankly, extremely shoddy. I have this on a course as the primary text - which means students have to buy it - but I'm considering removing it because of this. I've contacted OUP about this problem but, surprise, surprise, no response. I fail to see why I should ask students to pay a large amount of money for a product that is 'faulty'. OUP seem to have some kind of superiority complex...
on 2 May 2014
A fantastic collection of resources: I would have thought this would be indispensable to anybody studying film at undergraduate level or above.
on 20 October 2011
A comprehensive work of information and reference, bought on academic recommendation. The product was delivered in good time and in good condition.
on 24 January 2016
a must-read for film lovers
on 4 February 2014
Not used this book yet but the amount of information within it will allow me to complete my critical approaches part two essays and presentations. Brilliant book for any film student or enthusiast.