Customer reviews

on 12 May 2014
I am teaching an Asian student who is working in England but is unfamiliar with our way of life and finds it hard to relate to the materials in a general English course. We started on this book last week and his eyes lit up - finally he has some subject matter which is relevant to him.
One person found this helpful
on 28 October 2015
Both my students and I (teacher) like this course. The contents of the units are relevant to business life, and the case studies taken from real companies make it more interesting. The students especially like the exercises and tests on line or on DVD to check their own progress away from the classroom.
on 14 May 2015
An excellent text book for learners of Business English
on 6 February 2017
I'll be back for more
on 8 July 2010
As an English teacher, I love working with this book. You can simply pick up and go, although a quick read-through in advance is useful. The learning content moves along quite quickly, so beware of aiming to high when choosing the level.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 March 2013
It was a good quality & bargain book than I thought.
And, it's such a new book.
Anyway, I really like it.
One person found this helpful
on 17 January 2016
Timely delivery. All good.
on 17 October 2012
I've been teaching ESL since the seventies when the best of the best were Robert ONeil publications. Since that time I've been disappointed so many times because reality never met publisher promises. Finding Business Result has revolutionized my teaching. What can I say except that it's perfect and lives up to all the marketing hype every other publication foisted on us. I find it ideal for private lessons and have used all of the levels. If you bring along your laptop you've got everything you need on the cdrom and if you're lucky enough to have an internet connection you'll have even more exercises on the Business result webpage.I find supplementary exercises for tricky grammar by looking in the lower levels. It's both convenient for the teacher and effective for the student. It was obviously put together by real pros. Thanks to Business Result I have more and more students through word of mouth. Busy business people don't like to waste their time and want results. Congratulations to Oxford University Press for an exceptional publication
3 people found this helpful