on 21 March 2017
Informative, hands-on and written in a clear way. A must-have for any language teacher.
on 14 April 2017
This is an excellent book for anyone studying ELT or curriculum design. I've used it for two of my assignments so far on my MA TESOL course and it's been a lifesaver! It's written in a very accessible way, with many of the chapters divided into subsections. It covers a lot of content as well, from teaching methods and methodology to coursebook evaluation. It's been very helpful and I would recommend it 100%!!
on 30 October 2010
This book was recommended as the key reference for a course on TESOL methodology and thankfully it is a very informative and easy to read introduction to the topic. It has lots of useful references and prompts to think about. I think this is an excellent book for anyone doing further study in the subject or just wanting to update themselves and refresh their thoughts on their English language teaching.
on 15 October 2010
This book is an excellent overview of EFL and would be a great companion for anyone with an interest in language teaching.
on 25 October 2013
Very clearly written guide to language teaching. It covers all bases but doesn't over complicate things. A fantastic resource for undergraduate students.
In a whole, I am very satisfied with the quality of the book as well as its informative content.
Highly recommended.
on 16 February 2016
Amazing!! I couldn't believe it's second hand. It's so0o new not even a mark. I was so0o happy, a real Bargain :)
on 13 February 2016
Bought for my daughter who is studying for a DELTA certificate. She said it is an excellent resource
on 30 October 2015
Very easy to understand and I use this book for my MA.TESOL.
on 24 August 2016
Excellent service, great product!