on 17 January 2003
This dictionary is one of the best dictionaries I have come across and used quite frequently, and still using it.
Listen I have got so many dictionaries, almost seven 7 dictionaries..yes seven, but this dictionary has always been my first reference book when it comes to looking up for words and definitions.
Not only it provides the learner with arabic translations of headwords, idioms, and phrasal verbs, but it also puts almost 90% of the dictionary's words into sentences so that the arabic learner can absolutely appreciate their meanings in different contexts.
Take it from me, I am quite up-to-date with english-arabic dictionaries. You name it from Oxford dictionaries to Atlas to Al-Morid. This dictionary is literally useful for all arabic-english learners and I always cross reference to it. I certainly recommend it to anyone considering purchasing a new english-arabic dictionary. Believe me, make it your first choice! It is worth every penny!
19 people found this helpful