Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 December 2013
After singing some of the choruses for a fund raising performance, I was loath to hand back the borrowed copy so bought a replacement myself. So exciting to see all the music and words for so many famous choruses - finally I have words to go with the music.
on 27 June 2013
This score was despatched to me promptly and it was in mint condition. After the choir that I belong to performed 'Aida', our choirmaster decided that we should perform more opera, and we resolved to put on a concert where we would sing famous choruses. This score contains all the well-known ones, such as Verdi's 'Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves', Wagner's 'Pilgrims' Chorus', Bizet's 'Habanera' and many many more, so we were spoilt for choice. It is an excellent compilation of 35 choruses with a wealth of well-known music covering a range of periods and styles and, as well as pieces for mixed voices, there are pieces for female and male choruses. Also, each piece comes both in the original language and in an English translation. An excellent score for both singers and accompanists - highly recommended!
on 16 September 2013
I like this collection of opera choruses - it has everything under the sun! The only problem is when you are performing and trying to enclose it within your black folder - it is a hefty paper back!
on 8 April 2013
The book which arrived is exactly as I expected it to be. Excellent condition and very speedily delivered. It has a wide choice of opera choruses and will get good use when my choir starts singing from it next term
on 21 July 2014
First class.....happy to have it
on 28 March 2014
We are singing a selection from the book with the University Choir. The translations into English are handled well and it is fun to sing from the book
on 9 February 2015
I wasn't expecting it to be new, and it had some stuck in bookmarks and slightly creased cover, but perfectly serviceable
on 12 July 2014
Favourite opera choruses in one book for a great price.
on 15 November 2014
Splendid. Exactly what I wanted at a good price.
on 13 November 2014
in good condition very pleased