Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 June 2017
good for crosswords I like
on 7 June 2017
Very usefull and easy to use.Good value.
on 3 March 2013
I got this for my Mum to replace one she had before. She does a lot of crosswords and finds it a great help. This is the second one I have got her as the other one fell apart with years of constant use.
on 20 May 2017
Good for its purpose but only a word list and not a dictionary.I have so many word list publications, could possibly supply you with some.
on 11 September 2009
This crossword dictionary is reasonable at the price but other similar publications have additional lists such as British towns, rivers, counties etc listed according to the number of letters. If this book had had this information it would have been superb for all crossword lovers.
I would not have purchased the dictionary if I had seen it before buying.

Jayne Bunn
on 7 June 2014
Useful book, but much smaller and slimmer than I thought. I have the original hardback which is a large book. However this slim paperback is sufficient, and a good replacement for the original hardback.
on 1 October 2010
Have found this helpful when struggling to get last couple of clues to solve crossword. Obviously it can be a lengthy process depending on the letters available but on the whole a worthwhile purchase.
on 27 January 2012
Very prompt and good service. The book is a great help to me while spending all the hours I do doing crosswords. Would recommend it to anyone - well done!
on 9 May 2014
The friend for whom I bought this thinks (1) it is a brilliant crossword assistant and (2) I am an absolutely brilliant chooser of gifts.
Win/win.
on 23 December 2013
So useful if you get stuck with that one awkward crossword clue. Like the way it is set out too with A-Z kept together with word lengths.