on 7 May 2015
If I could explain ... I've invested in quite a few English language and proofreading textbooks as I wish to earn a living as a freelance writer/proofreader following a lengthy sabbatical from the industry due to family illness.
My cv includes a four-year period in a newspaper/book publishing proofreading room, NCTJ Diploma (UCLa), staff reporter on the Chorley Guardian and as a sub on the Derby Telegraph.
I don't expect you to be interested or impressed by this but I hope therein you might detect a level of professionalism which has left me unread and thus unable to pass comment on said book.
If the contents match the cover I'm sure it will be excellent and rest assured I shall turn to it next.
Yours, John Downes
on thit's merely a I seek tomake a living, which I hope will help in towa recently as tools in establishing myaids towards my aim to freeelnac in a would-be reacquaintance with the freelancereturn to freelancicoo aid my goal to return toas a freelance writer/sub editor following a lengthy family-.
While I have worked in a reading room
on 7 May 2015
A reference book; what more can I say.
on 11 February 2013
as it is described .. thanks a lot for the offer!!!!!! just as best as it had to be! :)
on 21 March 2015