on 12 August 2015
excellent book - if your child is not scared of the *all in one* size. For children who are not confident in reading - it might be better to buy the books separate as the appearance of the thickness of this one might scare some of. Otherwise brilliant if you can get your child to ignore the impression of size. Stories themselves are short and perfect for all to read - even young children of seven should be OK - most stories are not very long. So they are perfect length for all to read.
on 4 March 2017
Well, my daughter loves it. She'd read it within 3 days of arrival...
on 6 April 2017
I bought this book for my daughter, who loved the book when she was a child, she was thrilled with it.
on 9 August 2015
After reading the first of 3 books... which was good fun, the rest became boring and repetitive. Too much of the same and very old fashioned.
on 4 November 2013
this is an excellent book, pippi is so funny both kids and adults will laugh out loud, great to read to young children, great for kids to read themselves.
I have a copy of this book, but buy it as gifts for my friends kids.
on 17 July 2013
This was a gift for my Grandaughter.
She loved it. She left her copy back in England when she went out to NZ and she could not live without it so we got Amazon to send another copy. She almost exploded when she got it.
I think she liked it!
Thankyou Amazon
on 11 March 2014
This was a perfect gift for one of my little nieces. She really loved the adventures and the trouble that Pippi got into. Fun for bed-time stories.
on 26 August 2016
My daughter devoured these books. She is a huge Pippi fan now. Now I'm off to find other books. The 3-in-1 is nice, and less to keep track of.
on 15 April 2014
good book and not available in my local book stores, kids love it both are girl 7 and boy 10. using amazon made it easy and quick to find.
on 11 January 2017
Fabulous book to read together with children - I read these books as a child and my children loved them just as much!