Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 June 2014
My little girl loves Julia Donaldsons books, so when she started school and started learning to read, I found her short phonics stories and I'm so glad i bought them for her. She loves to read them to me and they are really enjoyable. Would highly recommend.
on 14 September 2014
I bought this book to teach my son how to read. There are many fantastic short stories that even have recommendations before each one of how to teach you child the more difficult words. Fantastic and I'm sure my son will be reading with confidence in no time
on 9 March 2013
Bought to replace a well loved tatty second hand copy of The Odd Pet for my 4 year old beginner reader.Love the Oxford reading tree books.Arrived quickly in good packaging.6 books in 1....good value and variety.
on 15 February 2015
Good book, my daughter loves to read all the different stories and her reading has really improved since I purchased this book.

Good buy, delivery was a bit slow, but overall happy with my purchase.
on 1 April 2014
We love this whole set of stories. It is fun to read, the pictures are fatastic too. We also have Biff Chip and Kipper set. This set is nice complement to them and it feels like more fun to read this set.
on 22 September 2013
It's hard to know what to buy for children to supplement school books - but these are tailored for reception kids at the end of school year - great for keeping them going over the school holidays
on 2 February 2015
Lovely set of books which have really encouraged my son to read. Was recommended these books after my best friend (who is a school teacher) bought my son the Level 1 book as a birthday present.
on 1 February 2014
What can I say, brilliant! My 4 year old enjoyed it tremendously. He felt like he was reading a real book. Stories are nice. Vocabulary is good. Love it! I have ordered more from level 3.
on 3 February 2015
Bought this for my three year old who is in pre-school and he loves it. He can't wait to read the next level 2 book and he enjoys doing the activity books in the series.
on 2 November 2014
These books are excellent for children learning to read. Fun stories capture kids imagination and make them want to read more and more. Would definitely recommend.