on 6 July 2017
I read it to my 6yr grandson, he liked even though it had some old fashioned words and phrases, he remembered the story each time we read a chapter, I think its good to interduce them to the classics.
on 1 February 2014
I read this when I was younger, but when I saw that it was available on the Kindle store for free I just had to download it and read it again. It's fantastic just how much more you can pick up on when you're an adult rather than a child, so I would urge everybody to give it another go if it's something that you read a long while back.
on 12 August 2017
Can't go wrong with a classic like this really and this Kindle version is very good.
on 13 September 2017
Quick delivery. Good quality. Excellent service. Thank you.
on 19 September 2017
If you are interested in classic stories for children this is definitely one of them. My son and I enjoyed it very much.
on 30 March 2017
great book for my 10 year old granddaughter.
on 1 May 2017
What can i say?
It's a classic story.
on 13 April 2017
Loved this book as a child still love it now a superb classic so special and well written it will never star
on 16 April 2017
bought for my grandson who struggles with reading. he played it again and again - hope it encourages him.
on 21 May 2017