Customer reviews

on 11 September 2017
This is really disappointing quality from OUP. I bought two of these for school use and in its first week, a section has dropped out of the binding. Only the second time it's been used, and in normal class use. I don't have much confidence in the OUP partner thesaurus (of which I also bought two). Amazon tells me that I'm past the time to return this, as it was bought over a month ago. In future I will buy school materials only just before they are due to be used.
review imagereview image
on 10 October 2015
I have 8 year old twins in year 4 and this is a perfect dictionary for them to use during lessons and for homework, would definitely recommend to all parents of children requiring that little bit of extra knowledge.
on 4 September 2015
Good dictionary for my year 3 daughter and will last through her primary school years. Examples to use the words are very helpful. Recommended.
on 5 May 2016
A nicely laid out hardback dictionary. Pleased with the build quality. Definitions not too detailed, which is ideal for pre- and early teens.
on 7 February 2018
A lot of words spelt correctly. Nothing really to commment. Good product.
on 6 September 2017
Great for my 11 year old going into High School
on 15 November 2016
Perfect for secondary schools.
on 8 January 2015
Bought it for my son who is year 6. So far we found every word we needed in it. Happy with the dictionary
on 1 February 2017
Just what we needed for school
on 6 November 2014
Good dictionary for upper primary school, moving into secondary school and before starting the BIG dictionary.