on 11 April 2013
My nine year old son loves these books and has read everyone. They are very quick to read though so they don't last long!
One person found this helpful
on 20 February 2014
I chose this rating because it doesn't quite live up to the expectations of No 1 and you knew it was the Demon Headmaster all along. But overall a pretty good book. I would definitely recommend it to people who like drama and excitement.
on 3 November 2012
I am happy with the item. It's in good condition. Thank-you very much. I love this book. I have watched the movie version on tv. I really loved it.
on 4 August 2013
I loved this book because I love the demon headmaster book 1
and I can not wait to read the 3rd book!
My favourite part is when the members of SPLAT are climming up the rubbish white it was like they were secret agents.
on 16 October 2015
Very good reading resource
on 3 December 2014
Fab...daughter loves it!
on 27 January 2013
This book was amazing and completely lived up to my expectations from the first book, I can't wait to read the next book in the series and discover what new trouble Dinah and Lloyd get themselves in to
on 10 April 2014
Ms. Cross must be a demon headmistress the way she had me hooked. I recommend this book to anyone who likes reading.
on 4 April 2014
Amazing book. I am hoping to get through all of the Demon Headmaster series. It was a gripping tale and I just couldn't put my Kindle down. Can't wait to start the next book...
on 24 August 2008
This is a brilliant sequel to "The Demon Headmaster", the way the chapters alternate between what is happening to the main character (Dinah, the extremely intelligent herione) and to her friends (the rest of SPLAT) is very effective, adds to the tension and will keep the reader gripped. This also creates a varied tone and a contrast between the taught science fiction happenings and humour. It prevents it from ever becoming tedious or boring.

This will not frighten kids but they will have trouble tearing themselves away from it, it is a very well plotted storyline, just as with the first book. In addition to this, it has the same feeling of a group of brave and intelligent children making creative plans and having science fiction related adventures. The characters are very well defined and often amusing beyond their years, particularly Ingrid who will have kids howling.

Overall, this is definitely a brilliant read for a boy or girl aged up to twelve, however, it may be the guilty pleasure of some teenagers who have refused to fully grow up!