on 26 September 2014
My son (4.5 yrs) had just started school and I wanted some flash cards to practice his phonics. Unfortuately these cards don't give you the 42 basic phonic sounds, they are aimed at a more advanced audience (more complex phonics sounds) which isn't clear from the description. I ended up making my own phonics flash cards!
on 7 January 2014
These are great for reception/kindergarden kids. It teaches them to sound syllables and not just letters, which helps them a lot in terms of word recognition and blending letters
on 4 February 2016
My 5 year old (one of the summer babies so youngest in class) was struggling slightly with her reading. She seemed to be unable to remember her phonics to sound out words.

I bought these to help her a little and we practice 5-10 mins each night. We havent had these long but her reading has noticeably improved.

Small, easy words for them to get the sounds to put into practice for longer or other words with those sounds. Im absolutely amazed how quickly it has improved her reading.

What have you got to lose in buying these, a few £'s is amazing price to improve your childs reading.
on 17 October 2014
I thought these would show individual letter sounds, and I would be able to use them with my 3 year old grandson, but they concentrate on words, so he's not ready for them yet.
on 7 February 2014
Bought these flash cards to go with the books. They are really good with plenty of guidance on how to encourage your child to play games, which makes learning enjoyable. Excellent. Very fast delivery.
on 19 June 2014
The service was prompt and I had them within 48 hrs of ordering.
The quality of the cards was very good and my granddaughters had lots of fun using these flash cards
on 20 April 2014
Amazingly fast delivery. Excellent quality item and will be great with phonic books. Ordered cards a little advanced so will be ordering lower level with total confidence
on 30 September 2014
Umm, this pack of cards is quite confusing really and my son is in year 1 and struggling quite a lot with these. Not greatest set, may work for others, our pack is now on top of the book shelf not being used.
on 8 May 2013
Quality product, can't wait to spend some time with my Grandson working with these cards. He is 4 years of age, and learning English at his nursery in Sri Lanka. English is his second language and hopefully we will be able to improve it further..
on 30 October 2015
Good flash ads for year1 just perfect for the test !