Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 5 August 2017
Four more tales of Winnie the witch and her feline sidekick, Wilbur. Our six year old daughter really loves these stories both to read for herself and as bedtime stories.
on 7 June 2017
Excellent and good fun
on 23 May 2014
A very disappointing book. My daughter loves the colourful illustrations of Winnie the Witch but this book is black and white, on cheap paper and flimsy.
on 23 February 2013
very funny and with short stories its not too dificult for my son to read or loose interest the picturers are funny too
on 11 August 2013
My daughter loves these as her bed time story - A winner if you live the Winnie the Witch books
on 30 March 2016
I was disappointed with this book as its only in black and white and also A6 so very small. I was looking forward to the wonderful artwork which is still there but is obviously not as exciting in black and white.
on 4 March 2016
My daughter absolutely loves the Winnie books. She is 10 years old. This one, she read very quickly as it was exciting and she couldn't put it down!!
on 5 June 2016
Loved this book. Very funny. A good read. An exciting story that kept me wondering what would happen next in the story.
on 12 April 2014
I bought the book to read to my daughter. She loves Winnie and wilbur from hearing the stories at school.
on 6 January 2017
Great book, lovely read great illustrations!