on 30 September 2015
My 5 year old is in year 1 she enjoy reading and always ask me what some words mean so this was a big help and she can find the words on her own...
on 19 December 2013
Haven't actually put this to use yet as I have brought it as a stocking filler but it looks exciting and looks like it will keep my little one interested
The delivery was swift.
Just glad it wasn't an Amazon delivery and outsourced otherwise I probably would never of received the item!!!!!!!!!!
on 12 October 2015
bought this for my 14 year old autistic son who struggles with most aspect of school work
this is perfect for him
on 12 June 2012
i ordered this book to help my 8 yr old son and he loves it - finds it easy to read and use to help with homework
on 9 May 2013
bought for my 8 year old to help with spellings etc, it's identical to the one she uses in school
on 13 March 2015
Fantastic book to use with children. Book arrived well packed and in great condition, thank you
on 20 December 2013
We have yet to use these in school as Christmas has taken over the curriculum but on flicking through I really like the layout. It looks easy to access which is what I wanted for my able 6-8 year olds.
on 3 December 2012
Bought this for my daughter (nearly six) who is progressing with her spelling at school to help her learn and develope. It is well laid out and has a good selection of words as well as descriptions and pronunciations. Recommended.
I'm not doing too well with dictionaries. This is an excellent dictionary - good sized type and comprehensive. It's also a hardback and too big and heavy to go in a school bag so we'll keep it for home use. I also ordered a mini dictionary, which is smaller, but too thick to go in a schoolbag. I also ordered the Oxford Primary Grammar punctuation and spelling dictionary, which is A5 paperback and just right for a school bag but isn't a dictionary! Well it's partly a very limited dictionary. So the mini fat one has gone in the school bag for now.
on 30 November 2015
It's good and what you would expect. But given the Government's ridiculous spelling test - it isn't helpful that in only Year 3 they are getting words that one gets their child to look up to find the meaning only to find it isn't there! Needs to be updated to include words that children now need to spell.