on 31 March 2013
I really liked this dictionary very easy to use for kids also fun and very clear i recommend for all children's ages
on 23 January 2013
I got this for my granddaughter to help with her homework. It is easy to use and is well illustrated. Suitable for 7 yrs upwards.
on 14 January 2013
I bought this dictionary for my 9 year old grandaughter. She has spent hours looking up words and even copying the ilustrations. Well worth the money, easy to use, colourful and educational. I,d recommend this as a learning tool for junior children.
on 3 October 2013
I bought this along with the Oxford Primary Thesaurus for my 8 year old daughter. It is not too difficult to use and aswell as the definition most words are supported with an example sentence or short phrase showing the word in use.
on 12 October 2012
Great, just what is needed by my child at school. It is the correct level dictionary for Year 2 primary work and is sturdy, if not a little heavy.
on 30 September 2015
My 5 year old is in year 1 she enjoy reading and always ask me what some words mean so this was a big help and she can find the words on her own...
on 31 May 2016
Obviously it's great as it's an Oxford dictionary! however several words have cropped up in reading and conversation with my nearly-8-year-old and he's tried to look up the meanings but the words are not included. I am not ready to let him loose with the full English Dictionary (too much inappropriate word-searching to be done!) but surely there must be a place for an interim reference with trickier words for bright inquisitive children...
on 12 October 2015
bought this for my 14 year old autistic son who struggles with most aspect of school work
this is perfect for him
on 12 June 2012
i ordered this book to help my 8 yr old son and he loves it - finds it easy to read and use to help with homework
on 6 January 2012
I would definitely recommend this Dictionary for young ones who is learning how to look up words! It's very clear and it's a must have for young ones in primary school.