Customer reviews

on 29 November 2010
I'm glad l took the time to research the books l am giving as gifts this Xmas, as this one is fantastic. It's funny, sensitive and most of all entertaining. I can't wait to give it and l am sure it will be treasured by my lovely neice Misty.
on 23 April 2015
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 January 2006
I bought this book for my own children aged 8 and 10 but have since used it within a year 1 classroom to teach poetry. The poems are accessible to most children as they range from short rhymes to longer descriptive poems. The illustrations are great and you are sure to find a new favourite within the covers.
on 7 January 2017
This is my 9 year old girls favourite book. I got it for Christmas as she had been getting it every week from school library.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse